- PROGRAM INFORMATION (TK – 6th Grade)
- 2022 CONTRACT
- CHILD PICK-UP AUTHORIZATION
- PICK-UP VAN RULES
To find out more about this unique program please take a tour or send us an email. Tours are only given by appointment, to make an appointment please email email@example.com
The program runs from 12 pm to 6 pm. An option of Minimum Day Available (on request). We also provide optional transportation.
SCHOOLS WE SERVE:
- Curtner Elementary School
- Burnett Elementary School
- Sinnott Elementary School
- Zanker Elementary School
- Spangler Elementary School
- Rose Elementary School
- Northwood Elementary School
- Weller Elementary School
- Pomeroy Elementary School
- Mable Mattos Elementary School
- Brooktree Elementary School
- Majestic Elementary School
- Vinci Park Elementary School
ICC AFTERSCHOOL OPTIONS:
|Timing Options||Age Group||Programming||Monthly Rate|
|12pm to 6pm||TK -6||Homework Help, Enrichment Activities & Outdoor/Indoor Play (Without Pickup from School)||$525|
|12pm to 6pm||TK-6||Homework Help, Enrichment Activities & Outdoor/Indoor Play (With Pickup from School)||$625|
TUITION AND OTHER SCHOOL POLICIES:
- The above-mentioned fees will only includes Yoga, Art & Crafts, and Verbal Hindi as part of the After School program. Any additional classes such as Music, Bollywood Dance Classes, Fun Fitness, Chess, Lego Robotics or any other extracurricular activities (when resumed) can be signed up for additional fees.
- Please sign up in advance in case you need care for Minimum days or School Holidays
- Minimum days and school holiday care are NOT covered in your regular monthly tuition. Teachers will occasionally remind you of any upcoming school dates. Please keep up with your children’s school dates and fill out and turn in the form on time.No late forms will be accepted after the After School due date for a minimum day and school holidays.
- You can sign up for Hot Lunch / Snack options at an additional cost.
- A small snack will be provided daily.
- You are the primary contact for your child schools, we are the third party and we are not informed if your child is not in school for any reason, it is your responsibility to send an email to the directors if your child is not in school within one hour of their pick up time. If we do not receive any notice a charge of $30 will be added to your payment. This too applies if you are picking up your own child without informing us.
- Late payments will be charged a $20 late fee, due after the 5th day of every month.
- Refunds will NOT be given for an uncompleted month of the After School program.
- No Months will be prorated for any reason such as holidays, missed school days in case of absence from your side.
- A 2-week withdrawal notice is required BY EMAIL OR A WRITTEN LETTER. Fees for an incomplete month will not be refunded.
- An Exit/Termination Form needs to be turned in before you withdraw from the program. (if an absence is longer than 2 weeks).
- Due payment must be made before termination.
- All required documents should be completed and signed before the first day of your session. You will need to submit a current copy of your child’s immunization record.
- ICC holds the right to refuse service.
- Any absentees or missed sessions should be communicated to the staff by phone message or email. No make-ups for lost sessions will be provided at any time.
- Please note that NO REFUNDS will be given for incomplete sessions or due to last minute cancellations.
- Please fill out the emergency contact information form before the first day. This is for any emergencies. You will be required to sign out your child on a daily. Only authorized persons will be allowed to pick up.
- You are required to sign out your child daily. Only authorized persons will be allowed to pick them up (an Authorization Form needs to be filled out by parent beforehand).
- For our Vans to arrive in each school on time we need to make sure your child is in the correct area of pickup with all of their belongings. We are not responsible for any belongings left behind in their school and aim to arrive as per the schedule.
- Please remind your child of their own belongings, once our vans are back for the day they are no longer accessible for reentry if in case something is left behind in the vans.
- Your child is our main responsibility during pick up time. We will not release your child at their school grounds to anyone without your authorization via email.
- If a child is found misusing the computer (by going into inappropriate websites) we will not allow access for the next few weeks until we can reevaluate the situation.
Answers to the most frequently asked questions. We encourage you to read ICC’s Afterschool FAQ’s – Click Here.