ICC’s Summer Camp Counselor program has a strong emphasis on leadership, exploration, and adventure. Camp counselors are led by a team of experienced professionals. Our counselors are carefully screened and trained to provide an enriching experience for each camper.
All counselors have to register through the link below to be chosen for the role.
- A $30 Registration fee* will be charged at the time of registration. * This fee will be refunded if a candidate is not selected.
- There will be 2 interview dates which you can choose during registration followed by a training. Interviews will be announced soon. It will be on first come first serve basis. You also have to sign the liability form by your parent/guardian when you come for the interview.
1. Counselors will assist the ICC staff in planning and implementing exciting and innovative and fun summer camp programs for school-aged children.
2. They will plan activities and help with events.
3. They will also supervise daily activities, games, crafts and be actively involved with the safety of campers.
Working hours – choose from 2 shifts (8:00 am – 4:00 pm or 10:00 am – 6:00 pm)
All counselors will be provided T-shirts, daily lunch, Certificates for ICC Community Hours and Presidential Award Certificates.
1. Must be in high school or entering 9th grade in fall of 2023
2. Responsible, energetic & creative
3. Enjoy working with kids
4. Team player
5. Able to commit to volunteering for minimum of 3 weeks
6. Enthusiastic about coordinating and leading activities.
Junior Camp Counselors (Grades 9th – 12th)
Junior counselors get hands-on experience in group leadership, child development and conflict resolution while earning 120 hours of community service.
Senior Camp Counselors (Grades 10th-12th)
Senior Counselors must have a minimum of one summer as a Junior Counselor, at ICC summer camps. Senior Counselors work with young campers, receives leadership training and help develop programming while earning volunteer hours of community service. Senior Counselors are exempt from the interview and training, but they still need to apply for the position.