Policies & Benefits
ICC MEMBER BENEFITS:
Individual Health & Wellness Benefits
20+ Group Exercise Classes (at no additional cost)
Center of Excellence in Yoga
State of the art Cardio Exercise Equipment with TV
Full access to our 10,500 square foot Table Tennis facility (less than 2 miles away)
Free Medical Clinic for the uninsured
Free Legal Clinic
Senior Programs (Activities, Talks, Yoga)
India Immersion/Specialty Camps
Teen Leadership Program
Community Bulletin Board
Free Computer Internet Access in Room 4, Monday- Friday: 7 am to 12 pm, Saturday-Sunday: Closed
Community Health & Wellness Benefits
Yoga classes for kids of ages 4 – 12 years only
Wellness Lecture Series (Nutrition & Health)
Medical Lecture Series (Seniors)
For more information about membership policies please contact Membership@IndiaCC.org
ICC MEMBERSHIP POLICIES:
ICC Members may Cancel or Hold their membership by giving a signed notice or by submitting a cancellation/hold form subject to the following terms and conditions:
NOTE: Cancellations are for month to month memberships ONLY
- Notice received by ICC on or before the 15th of the month will become effective on the last day of that month
- Notice received on or after the 16th of the month will become effective on the last calendar day of the following month
- Dues will continue to accrue until the Cancellation is effective. Cancel/Hold will be ineffective, and dues shall continue to be payable, until all required payments have been received by ICC
- The Hold period can be maintained for a maximum of 3 months per year (12 months of membership start date)
- Requests via email or in-person will be accepted.
- After the Cancel/Hold becomes effective, a person who wishes to rejoin ICC will be subject to a new enrollment fee and dues at the current rate.
Annual Memberships Policies
When a member commits to a yearly agreement, or pays in full, the agreement cannot be cancelled unless cancellation is based on disability or relocation. Member must provide proper proof for reason of cancellation. All request must be in writing.
Family Memberships Annual/Monthly Policy
Children who are 18 and above can’t be tied up to the family membership . They have enroll with a student membership after showing a valid student ID.
There are no holds on annual memberships
Cancellation upon Relocation/Disability
If a member moves further than 25 miles from the facility the member shall be relieved from the obligation of continuing the membership with proper proof of relocation. ICC reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $50 for annual members or $100 for other memberships upon cancellation. Members who wish to cancel their membership due to disability must provide a proof of disability signed by a physician. Disability means a condition which precludes Member from physically using the facilities.
Lost Membership Card
- Lost membership card for full access members $10 per card
- Lost membership card for full access members (Seniors) $10 per card
Day Pass : Day pass card access is only for short term members (1 – 3 months) and for guest members who pay $10 per day
India Community Center – Access Policy and Day Pass Rates for Members & Visitors
The India Community Center is a member based organization: memberships support the ICC’s myriad programs, classes and community services. ICC offers general and senior memberships. All visitors to ICC must have a current membership to be allowed access beyond the foyer area.
ICC members have full access to all ICC areas, except the staff area.
- Non members may access the fitness center by purchasing a day pass at the front desk, for $10.
- Friends of Center members may purchase a day pass for $10 to be allowed full Center access: a Center member must be present for a friend to avail of this discount.
Non-members attending the Karaoke Friday club and non-members attending the Wednesday night Bridge club must purchase a Club pass for $10, valid only on the evening the club meets.
- Club pass users can access the foyer, café, childcare areas and the classroom assigned to the Karaoke program. They are not allowed into the fitness center and may not play table tennis in the banquet area.
- Non-member children (ages 2-12) must buy a day pass for $5: they can only access the childcare area.
- No children under 13 allowed in the fitness center
- All children 13-17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the fitness center.
Non-member parents dropping off children for classes or camps must remain in the foyer area for the duration of the class. They are not allowed in any other area.
Class Attendees are allowed in the foyer area, café and classrooms but may not enter the fitness center without a day pass.
Community Partners members attending meetings are allowed in the foyer, café and Community Partners Program room (If reserved prior to meeting).
For clarifications on these policies, or for more information, please email the Members Services Manager at info@Indiacc.org.
* Rates are subject to change.
ICC reserves the rights to change and modify our schedule and hours.
Table Tennis Private lesson Policy
ICC Private lesson Policy: To book private lesson with team ICC coaches please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To cancel any scheduled private lesson we need 24hrs notice by sending email at email@example.com. Less then 24 hrs notice for cancellation request is not accepted for credit or refund for scheduled Private lesson. We are 100% consistent with this policy for all students and members.