DANCE. INTENSIVE. DANCE. COMPETITIVE.
Be a part of the Bay Area’s Biggest Dance Troupe and unleash your true potential!
D.I.D.C. Troupe (Dance. Intensive. Dance. Competitive) is our elite team with High Intense & Pro level Training.
This Performance team is for young performers aspiring to be the best version of themselves and will get a chance to participate in various dance competitions, corporate events, and charity events. It is for dancers who live and breathe dance and all other facets of the performing arts. Each performance will build confidence, performance skills, stage presence, and a determination to succeed.
The D.I.D.C team is an invitation for only those groups of students who demonstrate a high level of commitment, skills, and dedication to their dance studies. The dancers will leave each session with a renewed focus and drive. This will lead to further development in their technique, artistry, and individuality. Interested dancers must attend Audition as an evaluation conducted by the dance instructor.
There will a separate fee structure for this program. Please contact or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
There will be three different groups:
Juniors (9 to 12 years) Seniors (13 to 17 years) Adults (18 years and above)
AUDITION to be a COMPANY PRO DANCER. Please contact or email at email@example.com to get more details.
New dancers must audition conducted by the ICC Bollywood Dance instructor to be part of the program.
OUR PROGRAM & BENEFITS
Studying in multiple classes will provide you a higher level of dance training, on the other hand D.I.D.C troupe will give you an opportunity to perform at Bay Area’s top Bollywood shows and competitions.
Participating in the D.I.D.C Troupe will build specific skills:
• TEAMWORK – Team is the key. We spend a huge amount of time stressing the importance of a team as it takes the whole team to do well. We spend time bonding as a team with each other. We are one group that works together!
• PROBLEM-SOLVING – As a dancer, you must know how to think on your feet. Anything can happen during a live performance. It could be a costume fail or a prop falling off, or just forgetting the steps! You must know how to improvise on the spot to tackle these situations. Spontaneity and having the presence of mind is the key component. These skills will help you in any career you choose in the future.
• FRIENDSHIP – ICC Bollywood Dance Academy gives you the opportunity to understand the psyche of each other to create sync, co-ordination, and better piece of art. The team together face the experience of getting praises and criticisms and spend many days in a week together, working through choreography and other aspects. This builds a deep bond of friendship that can go on for years!
• THE VALUE OF HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION – The most famous proverb – “Practice makes a man perfect”. Nothing comes easy. So, the price of success is hard work, dedication, and determination. Dancers learn this as a team member and it takes practice, rehearsals, and 100% to get where they want to be. You will have to push yourselves harder to get that next jump or trick which will translate into a great work ethic in everything they do.
• RESPONSIBILITY & DISCIPLINE – Rules and structure for the troupe members are hard compared to our regular dance classes. This helps the kids grow faster in their craft. They learn to discipline themselves to these rules. Older dancers will be responsible to dress themselves correctly for a performance without parent’s guidance.
• COUNSELING & MENTORING – Our job is not limited to “point your toes” and make you the best dancer. We prefer to be an ear for you. So, you can share your area of comfort & interest and we will be able to guide you to be the best. It is not unusual to take 5 minutes to address a school problem, question, or just to have a group hug because someone had a bad day.
Our dance Troupe also performs at various community events and dance conventions! We place emphasis on the development of both dance techniques and the attitude of teamwork, dedication, and responsibility.
Our competitive mentality is a positive one! We encourage dancers to celebrate their own improvements rather than winning a trophy! We have a very family-friendly team atmosphere, where the emphasis is on teamwork, bonding, and giving back to the community!