Membership at the ICC is for people just like you.
And for families just like yours.
There’s something for everyone here!
You’ll be amazed at all that’s included with your membership.
Unlimited options, open 7 days a week.
Plus, membership to an organization that benefits you AND the community!
ICC Offers a variety of Membership for all ages:
Membership enrollment: SIGN UP NOW!
ICC Member Discounts at Local Vendors and Retailers
- Senior membership is a great way for seniors to stay active and in touch with their community. Senior membership benefits include:
Access to all ICC clubs
, including the very popular Karaoke Friday Club
Discounts on special events
Discounts on all ICC classes - Save up to $5 per class
- Free community events
Discount on Guest Passes
Discount on Yoga, Aerobics and Parent and Me classes
ICC Membership Policies
For more information about membership policies please contact Membership@IndiaCC.org
ICC Members may Cancel / Hold from ICC by giving advance written notice (with signature) or fill out a cancellation /hold form subject to the following terms and conditions: * note cancellations are based on a month to month membership ONLY
- Notices received by ICC on or before the 15th of the month will become effective on the last day of that month
- Notices received on or after the 16th of the month will become effective on the last calendar day of the following month
- Dues will continue to accrue until the Cancellation is effective. No Cancel / Hold will be effective, and dues shall continue to be payable hereunder, until all required payments have been received by ICC
- The Hold period can be maintained for a maximum of 3 months per year ( 12 months of membership start date)
- No e-mail and verbal requests are accepted
After the Cancel / Hold becomes effective, a person who wishes to rejoin the ICC will be subject to a new enrollment fee and dues at the current rate.
Annual Memberships Policies
When a member commits to a yearly agreement,or pays in full,the agreement can not be cancelled unless cancellation is based on disabilty or relocation. Member must provide proper proof for reason of cancellation. All request must be in writting. There are no holds on annual memberships.
Cancellation upon Relocation/Disability
If a member moves further than 25 miles from the facility the member shall be relieved from the obligation with proper proof of relocation. ICC reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $100, or $50 for annual memberships cancellations. Cancellation upon disability must provide proof from a physician. Disability means a condition which precludes Member from physically using the facilities and condition is verified by a physician.
Senior Membership Policies
Annual Senior Members cannot Cancel / Hold their membership.
Monthly Senior members can Cancel / Hold their membership subject to the following terms and conditions:
Notices received by ICC on or before the 15th of the month will become effective on the last day of that month
Notices received on or after the 16th of the month will become effective on the last calendar day of the following month
Dues will continue to accrue until the Cancellation is effective. No Cancel / Hold will be effective, and dues shall continue to be payable hereunder, until all required payments have been received by ICC
No e-mail and verbal requests are accepted
India Community Center - Access Policy and Day Pass Rates for Members & Visitors
The India Community Center is a member based organization: memberships support the ICC's myriad programs, classes and community services. ICC offers general and senior memberships. All visitors to ICC must have a current membership to be allowed access beyond the foyer area.
ICC members have full access to all ICC areas, except the staff area.
- Non members may access the fitness center by purchasing a day pass at the front desk, for $10.
- Friends of Center members may purchase a day pass for $10 to be allowed full Center access: a Center member must be present for a friend to avail of this discount.
Non-members attending the Karaoke Friday club and non-members attending the Wednesday night Bridge club must purchase a Club pass for $10, valid only on the evening the club meets.
- Club pass users can access the foyer, café, childcare areas and the classroom assigned to the Karaoke program. They are not allowed into the fitness center and may not play table tennis in the banquet area.
- Non-member children (ages 2-12) must buy a day pass for $5: they can only access the childcare area.
Non-member parents dropping off children for classes or camps must remain in the foyer area for the duration of the class. They are not allowed in any other area.
Class Attendees are allowed in the foyer area, café and classrooms but may not enter the fitness center without a day pass.
Community Partners members attending meetings are allowed in the foyer, café and Community Partners Program room (If reserved prior to meeting).
For clarifications on these policies, or for more information, please email the Members Services Manager at Shelly@Indiacc.org.
* Rates are subject to change.
ICC reserves the rights to change and modify our schedule and hours.