Event Date: Sunday, May 21, 2017 – 10:00am
Event End Date: Sunday, May 21, 2017 – 12:00pm
AYURVEDA SPRING DETOX AND CLEANSE In Collaboration with Vedika Global Ayurveda Diet and Lifestyle to Awaken your Health
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
According to one of the ayurvedic principles, macrocosm (Outer world) and microcosm (Individual mind/body) are correlated.
Similar to the weather changes in nature, body also undergoes internal changes. Ayurvedic sages observed these changes and discovered principles to help us live in harmony with seasonal changes. Indeed, in Ayurveda we learn that we are interconnected with the natural surroundings. And the good news is that learning ancient methods to co-exist with nature is the best way to not only counteract, but actually prevent seasonal afflictions like allergies and build your health throughout the year.
In this special spring workshop, you will be led through a tried and tested detox protocol created by Vedika’s founder, Acharya Shunya.
What you will learn?
- To appreciate why spring is the best season for a detox
- To start your own spring detox protocol
- To apply the fundamentals of ayurvedic digestion concepts
- Understand the connection between digestion and allergies
- To make detox recipes that will heal your digestion and allergies
- To practice special detoxifying breathing exercises
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone wanting to cleanse their system with a healthy, time tested detox option
- Anyone who struggles with allergies during the spring season
- Anyone who gets frequent allergies or colds
|May 13, 2017 (Saturday)||Kickoff Session||10 am – 3 pm|
|May 21 (Sunday)||Closure & Celebration||10 am – 12 pm|
Fees: $179 (Includes both days plus Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom book by Acharya Shunya, Spiritual Director & Founder, Vedika Global)
PLEASE NOTE: NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROCESSED UNLESS THE EVENT IS CANCELLED BY ICC
Unite … Serve … Celebrate…
The India Community Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (tax id #52-2351119)
Made possible by the generous donations of our community.
Love the ICC? Visit these sites and share the love…