Summer Camp Counselors – Sports & Enrichment Center
Earn 40 Community Service hours each week this summer at ICC Sports & Enrichment Center
ICC Camp Counselor/Volunteers programs have a strong emphasis on leadership, exploration and adventure. Camp Counselors are lead by a team of experienced professionals.
- Counselors/Volunteers will assist the ICC staff in planning and implementing exciting and innovative and fun summer camp program for school aged children.
- Counselors/Volunteers plan summer camp activities and help with morning and afternoon extended care.
- Counselors/Volunteers also supervise daily activities involved with the safety of campers.
- Must be in high school or entering 9th grade in fall of 2021.
- Responsible, energetic and creative.
- Enjoy working with kids.
- Team player.
- Able to commit to volunteering for minimum of 3 weeks.
- Enthusiastic about coordinating and leading activities.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by May 10th. We will schedule meetings between May 11-17 and confirm the schedule with you.
NOTE: $30 Deposit to enroll in our volunteer or counselor program.
***If you DO NOT show up for volunteer or counselor program as per application form agreed by you and ICC then ICC will not refund this deposit amount.
***If you follow your schedule as per your application form then we will make full refund of your deposit amount.