The policies and procedures are designed to ensure the safety and the well-being of each child. These policies and procedures are subject to change without notice. We hope your experience is enjoyable and we look forward to spending time with your children!
Reservations & Other Guidelines:
Play Care is for children from 2 yrs to 12 years of age. Play Care is available only to Family Members and Individual members who are using the Fitness Center.
Play Care charges will be as follows:
- $20 per month/family or individual member OR $5 drop-in per child, per hour.
- Above charges will cover daily Playcare use for up to 1 hour
- $3 extra charges for next 15 minutes. Play care use is limited to a maximum of 2 hours per day
- Use of playcare beyond first 2 hours will result in charges of $1 per minute (Late Fee)
- Family Members have priority use.
- Playcare is available for ICC members only
- Sign-in is required upon entry to the Play Care. No child will be released to anyone other than the person who signed the child in, unless an authorization form is filled out. In that case, photo identification is required at the time of pick up.
- Members who are consistently late for pick-up may be denied usage of Play Care.
- Morning Playcare hours have been cancelled from September 1st, 2016
We are prepared to work with you to transition your child when separation is an issue. Staff will locate the member, if your child is having difficulties adjusting within the first 10 minutes and we encourage you to keep trying.
- Children under the age of 2 will not be permitted due to liability issues
- Playcare will be unable to assist if there a bathroom accident. Parent will be called to help the child.
Health & Well-Being:
- Children with signs of illness such as flu, cold, rashes, etc. will not be admitted to Play Care (children must be fever free 24 hours prior to admittance). If symptoms occur during a child’s stay, the parent will be located and asked to pick up the child immediately. If the child is denied entry due to suspected illness, he or she cannot return to Play Care until 2 days later unless accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- Any allergies or medical conditions must be recorded in the Play Care. However, we are unable to store or administer medication. If a member’s child’s diaper needs to be changed, you will be called from the facility and you will be responsible for all supplies (wipes and diapers)
- No cloth diapers allowed.
- Outside food is not permitted or provided.
- All drinks must be in spill proof containers and labeled with the child’s name.
- No personal toys are allowed.
- Personal items left in Playcare are not the responsibility of the India Community Center.
- Parents must stay within the ICC campus site at all times while their children are in Play care.
- We reserve the right to suspend services to any child who displays aggressive or disruptive behavior. It is our goal to provide a clean, safe, calm and comfortable environment for all children.
- During emergency evacuations all children will be taken to a designated area. For everyone’s safety, children will not be released until they have reached a designated safe area where they can be signed out by their parent or guardian.
|Play Care Hours|
Unite … Serve … Celebrate…
The India Community Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (tax id #52-2351119)
Made possible by the generous donations of our community.
Love the ICC? Visit these sites and share the love…