Every Wednesday evening 7:30pm until 8:30pm
- Looking to enhance your communication and leadership skills? Ace a job interview? Ignite your career?
- Learn to give Impressive speeches and presentations in English to the public, media or in the office.
- Improve your Communication, Leadership and Public Speaking skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Improve your pronunciation, grammar and accent. Learn new words, phrases, body language, vocal variety and effective use of the stage.
- Guest Cost: Free. Open to all. Come join us at a meeting and see what we’re all about. In exactly one hour!
- Activities: Each meeting, every member will have a chance to speak in front of people, either prepared or impromptu speeches. The meeting has three parts – the first part features prepared speeches, the second part involves impromptu speeches by randomly selected members and the third part consists of evaluation of the speeches. And finally awards. A friendly competition ensures members give their best.
- Atmosphere: Meetings are friendly and lively with plenty of encouragement and support for each other. You will learn a lot and laugh aplenty as you listen to stories, experiences, and ideas of fellow members.
Unite … Serve … Celebrate…
The India Community Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (tax id #52-2351119)
Made possible by the generous donations of our community.
Love the ICC? Visit these sites and share the love…