ICC After School Program (TK – 6th Grade)
ICC’s Afterschool Program provides a safe space where kids can do a science project, practice art & yoga, while also learning how to excel academically.
To find out more about this unique program please take a tour or send us an email. Tours are only given by appointment, to make an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (No phone messages please)
The program runs from 12 pm to 6.30 pm. An option of Minimum Day Available (on request). We also provide optional transportation.
Schools we serve:
- Curtner Elementary School
- Burnett Elementary School
- Sinnott Elementary School
- Zanker Elementary School
- Spangler Elementary School
- Rose Elementary School
- Northwood Elementary School
- Weller Elementary School
- Pomeroy Elementary School
- Mable Mattos Elementary School
- Brooktree Elementary School
- Majestic Elementary School
ICC Afterschool Options:
|Timing Options||Age Group||Programming||Monthly Rate|
|12pm to 6:30pm||TK||Homework Help & Outdoor/Indoor Play||$599|
|1pm to 6.30pm||K-6||Homework Help & Outdoor/Indoor Play||$579|
|2pm to 6.30pm||K-6||Homework Help & Outdoor/Indoor Play||$559|
|3pm to 6.30pm||K-6||Art, Yoga & Homework Help||$539|
Tuition and other School Policies:
- $75 registration application fee for the whole year (August 2020 to May 2021) this will be a non-refundable fee.
- $539 will be monthly tuition starting September 2021. This will be for the 3.00 to 6.30pm session only (We will collect fees for two months together each time (September/October then November/December so on…and so forth
- $559 is monthly tuition starting in September 2021. This will be for the 2.00 to 6.30pm session only (We will collect fees for two months together each time (September/October then November/December so on…and so forth
- $579 will be monthly tuition starting September 2021. This will be for the 1.00 to 6.30pm session only. We will collect fees for two months together each time (September/October then November/December so on…and so forth
- $599 will be monthly tuition starting September 2021. This will be for the 12.00 to 6.30pm session only (We will collect fees for two months together each time (September/October then November/December so on…and so forth
- $120 monthly transport fees (this will be non-refundable and will not be prorated in case of school holidays, early dismissal days or days where we are not picking students up in case of school holidays announced by the school) we will not pick up from your house in that case also. You are welcome to drop off at their regular after-school care session timings.
- ONLY the month of August will be pro-rated depending on the start day of your child’s school.
- The above-mentioned fees will only include Yoga and Art as part of the afterschool program. Any additional classes such as Music, Bollywood Dance Classes, Fun Fitness, Chess or any other extracurricular activities (if introduced) will be offered and can be signed up for additional fees.
- Please sign up in advance in case you need care for Minimum days or School Holidays
- We request that you send in a healthy additional snack for your child or sign up for Hot Lunch/Snack option
- A small snack will be provided
- The above-mentioned fees will only include Homework Help, Light Snacks, Yoga and Art as part of the afterschool program. Any additional classes such as Music, Bollywood Dance Classes, Fun Fitness, Chess or any other extracurricular activities (if introduced) will be offered and will NEED to be signed up for additional fees. We will need all children to sign up for extra classes. No Exceptions will be made.
- Please sign up in advance in case you need care for Minimum days or School Holidays. Please ask the teachers for additional Minimum form. There will be an additional charge. Minimum days and school holiday care are NOT covered in your regular monthly tuition. Teachers will occasionally remind you of any upcoming school dates, but it’s your responsibility to keep up with your children’s school dates and fill out and turn in the form on time.No late forms will be accepted after the Afterschool due date for a minimum day and school holidays.
- We request that you send in a healthy additional snack/lunch for your child.
- You are the primary contact for your child schools, we are the third party and we are not informed if your child is not in school for any reason, it is your responsibility to send an email to the directors if your child is not in school within one hour of their pick up time. If we do not receive any notice a charge of $30 will be added to your payment. This too applies if you are picking up your own child without informing us.
- Late payments will be charged a $20 late fee, due after the 5th day of every month.
- Refunds will NOT be given for an uncompleted month of the afterschool program.
- No Months will be prorated for any reason such as holidays, missed school days in case of absence from your side or if you have started your afterschool session in the middle of the month.
- A 2-week withdrawal notice is required BY EMAIL OR A WRITTEN LETTER. Fees for an incomplete month will not be refunded.
- An Exit/Termination Form needs to be turned in before you withdraw from the program. (if an absence is longer than 2 weeks).
- Due payment must be made before termination.
- All required documents should be completed and signed before the first day of your session. You will need to submit a current copy of your child’s immunization record.
- ICC holds the right to refuse service.
- Any absentees or missed sessions should be communicated to the staff by phone message or email. No make-ups for lost sessions will be provided at any time.
- NO REFUNDS will be given for incomplete session or due to last minute cancellations from your side no matter what the situation might be at that time. PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THIS
- Please fill out the emergency contact information form before the start day. This is for any emergencies. You will be required to sign out your child on a daily. Only authorized persons will be allowed to pick up.
- You are required to sign out your child daily. Only authorized persons will be allowed to pick them up (an Authorization Form needs to be filled out by parent beforehand).
- For our Vans to arrive in each school on time we need to make sure your child is in the correct area of pickup (we will not tolerate any child wandering around the school grounds during pick up time) with all of their belonging. We are not responsible for any belonging left behind in their school nor will we go and help them find it. We need to stay on a schedule with everyone’s timing.
- Please remind your child of their own belonging, once our vans are back for the day they are no longer accessible for reentry if in case something is left behind in the vans
- Your child is our main responsibility during pick up time. We will not release your child at their school grounds to anyone without your authorization via email.
- If a child is found misusing the computer (by going into inappropriate web site) we will not allow access for the next few weeks until we can reevaluate the situation.
Answers to the most frequently asked questions. We encourage you to read ICC’s Afterschool FAQ’s – Click Here. For more information & appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Transportation is not included in the price. $100 per month
Please review the PDF documents below, for Daily Schedule and Afterschool Holidays
Unite … Serve … Celebrate…
The India Community Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (tax id #52-2351119)
Made possible by the generous donations of our community.
Love the ICC? Visit these sites and share the love…