Milpitas – Main Center
Due to Coronavirus Shelter in Place order, ICC Facilities will remain CLOSED until further notice.
SPRING SESSION 2021 (JAN TO MAY) ICC MAIN CENTER YOUTH PROGRAMS
Learn from Professional Instructors & Teachers…
- Choose from a Variety of Classes
- Register for all 15-18 sessions together
- Limited Seats
- Small class size
- Classes taught by well-known vendors from the Bay Area
Variety of Classes – Art for Kids, Public Speaking, Hindi, Bollywood Dance, EnActe Voice Acting for Animation and EnActe Art of Performance
ICC PRESCHOOL VIRTUAL ACADEMIC PROGRAM
- Virtual Preschool Sessions will be held MONDAY TO FRIDAY (10.30 am to 12.30 pm) *No school on National and Federal Holidays
Fees include – Students will be provided with worksheets based on skills and development (once observations are made and surveys by parents have been filled out)
- One time registration fee $75 for 2020-2021
- Special Promo OFFER for the month of September $400
- 10% sibling discount on FEES
- Regular monthly fees starting October $499
- Weekly option available. Weekly fees $150
- Fees to be paid via check, PayPal or credit card
- Children at an advanced level ready for TK -K will be provided with BREAK OUT rooms and advanced-level work
- 24 maximum capacity per classroom
- Each month will cover 2 TOPICS
- Activities will include a rotation of Science, Art, Story time, Music and Movement, Alphabets, Numbers, Concepts etc
- For missed days by students teachers will provide office hours upon request by parents. Typically every two weeks….every second Friday of the month
- Last Friday of the month will be a PLAYDATE ( meet at a park ) Parents need to be present for this playdate at all times. This will not be a DROP IN.
ICC Bollywood by Amit & Hiren
VIRTUAL DANCE CLASSES!!!
12 sessions (All 7 days a week)
$220 one-time fee for 12 sessions
ICC Bollywood by AMIT & HIREN has launched a series of live classes to ensure the joy of dance continues online for our global community. Everyone can enjoy a range of classes from our homes to yours.
Explore our weekly virtual Bollywood dance sessions for Children, teens, adults, and families.
Staying active is key to maintaining your mental and physical health when you are staying at home. Now that you have the time, try something you have never done before like an online dance class, and have fun!
Thank you for choosing ICC BOLLYWOOD BY AMIT & HIREN as your Dance Destination.
SUBSCRIBE NOW to follow all the updated videos & links, once they are published on the YouTube channel. Our sessions will run through live youtube streaming & Zoom.
VIRTUAL FITNESS CLASSES
It is important to stay healthy and fit during this stressful time. We are excited to offer FREE ICC FITNESS CLASSES via ZOOM. Please check the schedule below. These classes are available to all our current fitness members ONLY. For details please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIRTUAL SENIOR PROGRAM
Daily Zoom video sessions with our seniors in Palo Alto, Cupertino, and Milpitas. Touching 100 seniors every day during various sessions: Virtual Yoga, Meditation, Karaoke, Bollywood Dance, Music, and Discussion Forums.
The India Community Center wishes to convey our deepest gratitude to Indians for Collective Action (ICA) for their very generous support to ICC in our time of need to help overcome the challenge of COVID-19. Reshma Nigam, the President of ICA, Prakash Agarwal, Abhay Bhushan, Kirit Shah, Bhupen Mehta, Sharmila Kumar and many others have opened up their hearts to support ICC and for that we can’t thank them enough. We want to acknowledge that support with utmost appreciation. For more information about ICA, please visit their website: https://icaonline.org
Unite … Serve … Celebrate…
The India Community Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (tax id #52-2351119)
Made possible by the generous donations of our community.
Love the ICC? Visit these sites and share the love…