ABOUT DEEPALI VICHARE:
- Kathak Exponent from India with a “Kathak Alankar” (Masters in Kathak)
- Has learnt Jaipur, Banares and Lucknow styles.
- Trained under Sandip Soparrkar in ballroom style dancing.
- Visiting faculty for Mumbai University’s Performing Folk Art Diploma program.
- Visiting faculty for Film & Television Institute of India Master’s Degree program in theater.
- Senior Choreographer in Marathi Film Industry (100+ Films)
- Founder of ‘AARAT’ Dance Academy in India and USA.
The two decadal experience of choreographing in over 85 films and numerous events has made Deepali Vichare a big name in the film industry today. She believes that dance has the power of connecting humans, and her endeavour is to pass this legacy to the future generations in its pure form; thus, she laid the foundation of AaratDance Academy way back in 1997.
She has shared the dais with many prominent personalities from the industry at Nach Baliye and mentored the show. Due to her great contribution to the film industry and the Dancing art form, the entire Marathi Industry reveres her.
With a Master of Fine Arts in Kathak, Deepali Vichare is also a visiting faculty at Mumbai University, Film & Television Institute of India, Xavier’s Institute of Communication and Whistling Woods International.
GET 2 WORKSHOPS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!
|Workshop 1: Lavani (Folk Dance of Maharashtra)||September 23, 2017||10 am – 1 pm|
|Workshop 2: Salsa (Social dance of the Caribbean)||September 24, 2017||10 am – 1 pm|