California State Open
USATT Sanctioned Four Star Tournament
Entry Deadline: All entries must be received or postmarked by November 26, 2017. Late entries may be accepted with $15 late fees. No refund after entry deadline. No entry will be accepted without an entry form & payment.
|Friday, December 1||Saturday, December 2||Sunday , December 3|
|U 100 5:30 pm||U 2250 9 am||U 2350 9:00 am|
|U 400 5:30 pm||U 2100 10:45am||U 1200 9:00 am|
|U 200 6:30 pm||U 1950 12:30 pm||U 2500 10:30 am|
|U 500 6:30 pm||U 1800 2:15 pm||U 1050 10:30 am|
|U 300 7:30 pm||U 1650 3:30 pm||Open Singles 12:30 pm|
|U 600 7:30 pm||U 1500 4: 30 pm||U 900 2:30 pm|
|U 1350 5:30 pm||U 800 3:30 pm|
|U 700 4:30 pm|
Eligibility: All participants must be USATT or ITTF current members. If not, must buy USATT membership with the entry form.
Format of Play: All singles will start with a round robin followed by a single elimination playoff.
Equipment: ITTF approved Nittaku premium 40+ 3 star ball and ITTF approved Butterfly Centerfold tables and net. ITTF approved red floor mat on all courts.
Entry fees: $30 for each singles and double event
|Event||1st place||2nd place||Semifinalists|
|Open Singles||$1,000||$500||$250 each|
Trophies for all State Championship event winners and medals for other top four finisher
- All USATT/ITTF regulations, including equipment, conduct, dress and language apply.
- All matches are best of 5 games to 11 except Mens/Womens singles quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals that are best of 7 games to 11.
- For rating events-estimated ratings for new players will be accepted from USATT certified coaches only.
- Players must arrive at least 30mins before their start time.
- Ratings as of November 1, 2017 from USATT website will be used to establish eligibility. The most recent rating will be used for seeding.
- Un-rated player may or may not advance from the prelimniary RR at the discretion of the tournament director.
- Prize will be forfeited if the match is not played unless approved by the tournament director.
- There will be No gluing at the venue.
- All decisions of the tournament referee will be final.
- Events may be canceled or combined if needed. Fees will be refunded if cancelled.
Our past successful ICC tournaments
2017 California State Championship
2016 California State Open
2016 California State Championship
ICC STIGA CALIFORNIA STATE OPEN (DEC 4-6, 2015)
STIGA ICC Californis State Open (May 1-3, 2015)
STIGA ICC California State Open (Dec 5-7, 2014)
STIGA ICC California State Open (April 4-6, 2014)
STIGA CALIFORNIA STATE OPEN (December 6-8, 2013)
STIGA CA State Open (Feb 15th-17th, 2013)
ICC CA State Open (May 25-27, 2012)
ICC CA State Open (March 16-18)
ICC California State Open on (Dec 2-5, 2011)
USATT sanctioned major tournament for all ages & level
JUIC International Junior and Cadet Championships
(USATT sanctioned 4 star tournament)
Powered by Paddle Palace, USATT & ITTF hot spot training center network
ICC CA State Open (June 3-5, 2011)
2010 ICC tournaments
ICC California State Open ( Dec 3 – 5, 2010)
ICC California State Open ( April 30-May 2, 2010 )
Unite … Serve … Celebrate…
The India Community Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (tax id #52-2351119)
Made possible by the generous donations of our community.
Love the ICC? Visit these sites and share the love…