Some useful ICC Table Tennis links
2018 ICC BUTTERFLY AMERICA OPEN
USATT Sanctioned Four Star Tournament
May 4, May 5 & May 6
Entry Deadline: All entries must be received or postmarked by April 27, 2018. Late entries may be accepted with $15 late fees. No refund after entry deadline. Online Entry will be accepted till April 29th without late fees. No entry will be accepted without an entry form & payment.
|Friday, May 4||Saturday, May 5||Sunday , May 6|
|Mini Cadet Boys 5;30 pm||U 2250 9:00 am||U 2500 9:00 am|
|Mini Cadet Girls 5;30 pm||U 2100 10:45 am||Women’s Singles 10:30 am|
|Junior Boys 6:30 pm||U 1950 12:30 pm||U 1000 10:30 am|
|Junior Girls 6:30 pm||U 1800 2:15 pm||Men’s Singles 12:00 am|
|Cadet Boys 7:30 pm||U 1650 3:30 pm||U 700 1:30 pm|
|Cadet Girls 7:30 pm||U 1500 4: 30 pm||U 500 2:30 pm|
|U 1350 5:30 pm||U 300 3:30 pm|
|U 150 4:30 pm|
Eligibility: All participants must be USATT or ITTF current members. If not, must buy USATT membership with the entry form or purchase $20 Tournament pass.
Mini Cadet Boys & Girls – Born on or after January 1, 2005
Cadet Boys and Girls – Born on or after January 1, 2003
Junior Boys and Girls – Born on or after January 1, 2000
Format of Play: All singles will start with a round robin followed by a single elimination play off.
Equipment: ITTF approved Butterfly 3 star G40+ white balls, ITTF approved Butterfly Centerfold tables and net. ITTF approved red floor mat on all courts.
Entry fees: $ 40 for Men’s and Women’s singles and $30 for rest of the each singles event.
Cash Prizes: Total $7500
|Event||1st place||2nd place||Semifinalists|
|Men’s Singles||$2000||$1000||$250 each|
Medals for other top four finisher
- All USATT/ITTF regulations, including equipment, conduct, dress and language apply.
- All matches are best of 5 games to 11 except Mens/Womens singles quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals that are best of 7 games to 11.
- For rating events-estimated ratings for new players will be accepted from USATT certified coaches only.
- Players must arrive at least 30mins before their start time.
- Ratings as of March 31st, 2018 from USATT website will be used to establish eligibility. The most recent rating will be used for seeding.
- Un-rated player may or may not advance from the prelimniary RR at the discretion of the tournament director.
- Prize will be forfeited if the match is not played unless approved by the tournament director.
- There will be No gluing at the venue.
- All decisions of the tournament referee will be final.
- Events may be canceled or combined if needed. Fees will be refunded if cancelled.
Our past successful ICC tournaments
2017 California State Open
2017 California State Championship
2016 California State Open
2016 California State Championship
ICC STIGA CALIFORNIA STATE OPEN (DEC 4-6, 2015)
STIGA ICC Californis State Open (May 1-3, 2015)
STIGA ICC California State Open (Dec 5-7, 2014)
STIGA ICC California State Open (April 4-6, 2014)
STIGA CALIFORNIA STATE OPEN (December 6-8, 2013)
STIGA CA State Open (Feb 15th-17th, 2013)
ICC CA State Open (May 25-27, 2012)
ICC CA State Open (March 16-18)
ICC California State Open on (Dec 2-5, 2011)
USATT sanctioned major tournament for all ages & level
JUIC International Junior and Cadet Championships
(USATT sanctioned 4 star tournament)
Powered by Paddle Palace, USATT & ITTF hot spot training center network
ICC CA State Open (June 3-5, 2011)
2010 ICC tournaments
ICC California State Open ( Dec 3 – 5, 2010)
ICC California State Open ( April 30-May 2, 2010 )
Unite … Serve … Celebrate…
The India Community Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (tax id #52-2351119)
Made possible by the generous donations of our community.
Love the ICC? Visit these sites and share the love…