ICC’s After School Program (K – 6th Grade)
ICC’s Afterschool Program provides a safe space where kids can do a science project, practice art & yoga, while also learning how to excel academically.
To find out more about this unique program please take a tour or send us an email. Tours are only given by appointment, to make an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org. (No phone messages please)
The program runs from 1pm to 6.30pm. An option of Minimum Day Available (on request). We also provide optional transportation.
Schools we serve:
- Curtner Elementary School
- Burnett Elementary School
- Sinnott Elementary School
- Zanker Elementary School
- Spangler Elementary School
- Rose Elementary School
- Northwood Elementary School
- Weller Elementary School
- Randall Elementary School
- Pomeroy Elementary School
ICC Afterschool Options:
|Timing Options||Age Group||Programming||Monthly Rate|
|1pm to 6.30pm||K-6||Homework Help & Outdoor/Indoor Play||$480|
|2pm to 6.30pm||K-6||Homework Help & Outdoor/Indoor Play||$460|
|3pm to 6.30pm||K-6||Art, Yoga & Homework Help||$440|
Tuition and other School Policies:
- $75 registration application fee for the whole year (September 2017 to May 2018) this will be a non-refundable fee.
- $440 will be monthly tuition starting September 2017. This will be for the 3.00 to 6.30pm session only (We will collect fees for two months together each time (September/October then November/December so on…and so forth
- $460 is monthly tuition starting September 2017. This will be for the 2.00 to 6.30pm session only (We will collect fees for two months together each time (September/October then November/December so on…and so forth
- $480 will be monthly tuition starting September 2017. This will be for the 1.00 to 6.30pm session only. We will collect fees for two months together each time (September/October then November/December so on…and so forth
- $100 monthly transport fees (this will be non refundable and will not be prorated incase of school holidays, early dismissal days or days where we are not picking students up incase of school holidays announced by the school) we will not pick up from your house in that case also. You are welcome to drop off at their regular after school care session timings.
- The above-mentioned fees will only include Yoga and Art as part of the afterschool program. Any additional classes such as Music, Bollywood Dance Classes, Fun Fitness, Chess or any other extra curricular activities (if introduced) will be offered and can be signed up for additional fees.
- Please sign up in advance incase you need care for Minimum days or School Holidays
- We request that you send in a healthy additional snack for your child or sign up for Hot Lunch/Snack option
- A small snack will be provided
- Late payments will be charged a $20 late fee, due after 5th day of every month.
- Refunds will NOT be given for an uncompleted month of the afterschool program.
- No Months will be prorated for any reason such as holidays, missed school days in case of absence from your side or if you have started your afterschool session in the middle of the month.
- A 2-week withdrawal notice is required BY EMAIL OR A WRITTEN LETTER. Fees for incomplete month will not be refunded.
- An Exit/Termination Form needs to be turned in before you withdraw from the program. (if absence is longer than 2 weeks).
- Due payment must be made before termination.
- All required documents should be completed and signed before the first day of your session. You will need to submit a current copy of your child’s immunization record.
- ICC holds the right to refuse service.
- Any absentees or missed sessions should be communicated to the staff by phone message or email. No make-ups for lost sessions will be provided at any time.
- NO REFUNDS will be given for incomplete session or due to last minute cancellations from your side no matter what the situation might be at that time. PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THIS
- Please fill out the emergency contact information form before the start day. This is for any emergencies. You will be required to sign out your child on a daily. Only authorized persons will be allowed to pick up.
Transportation is not included in the price and varies based on distance.
Please review the PDF documents below, for Daily Scedule and Afterschool Holidays
Unite … Serve … Celebrate…
The India Community Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (tax id #52-2351119)
Made possible by the generous donations of our community.
Love the ICC? Visit these sites and share the love…