ICC's Community Partner Program's mission is to bring together non profit organizations to collectively contribute in building a community that is prosperous, healthy, culturally rich, diverse, lives in harmony, and is respected by main stream America for their achievements and contributions to society.
The ICC is re-launching the Community Partners' Program for 2011. There is no annual fee to join so please read the benefits below and fill out a CPP application form.
If you are a 2011 partner and would like to have your event listed under community events and the ICC newsletter please fill out the
Community Events Request
Eligibility: A non-religious, non-political, non-profit organization that subscribes to the ICC/CPP mission can apply for membership.
We welcome all organizations, small and large to participate in the ICC CPP. There are no membership costs to join the ICC CPP. The ICC CPP will help our joint partners by facilitating fundraising, creating opportunities for NPO promotion, and also by leveraging the power of publicity. Partners will have the opportunity to leverage ICC marketing channels.The participating organizations will receive an array of benefits including:
• Link on ICC website to CPP homepage.
• Announcements on ICC’s newsletter-Reaches 20,000 people.
• Ability to display flyers on ICC’s community partners’ board.
• Use of ICC community room once a quarter. Does not roll over to next quarter if not used. Does not include the board room or any classrooms or halls.
• Opportunity to have volunteers from the Teens For Others program at ICC help your organization.
A True Partnership
The ICC hopes that this program will create true strategic partnerships between our organization and the NPO’s that are involved. These are a few expectations that the ICC holds for participating NPO’s.
• Forward ICC’s email to members of the participating NPO about ICC's events..
• Invite ICC representatives to the NPO’s annual event.
• Forward ICC membership collateral to NPO’s database.
• Display ICC link on website.
What is the duration of the CPP membership?
The membership duration is one calendar year.
How do I book the community room for our meetings?
To book the room you must first fill out a CPP application form and once it is approved fill out the online room booking form bellow.
How much in advance can I book the room?
The community room for your quaterly meeting can only be booked one month in advance by filling out the online form.
Can I rent the community room more then once a quarter?
All CPP members get the community room once a quarter for free. CPP partners get a discounted rate of $35 per hour for booking the room if they would like to book it more then once a quarter.