Classes start Thursday, August 15th 2019
Every Thursday from 8:45 to 9:45 AM
Cubberley Community Center, Room G4
Summer Asana Practice
This traditional Hatha Yoga class heals the body and mind through a flowing series of asana and guided relaxation. All movement is coordinated with conscious breathing and meditation.
Alongside working our muscles and joints, yoga helps our organs and energy meridians. Consistent practice offers numerous benefits, including: increased flexibility, strength, concentration, confidence, stamina, vitality, composure, self and spiritual awareness.
During this hot season, join us for a cooling and calming practice!
Sumita Vasudeva (Omni Wellness) designs personalized wellness plans that include wholesome nutrition, herbs, yoga, meditation and mindfulness practices. As a health coach, she assists in achieving and sustaining wellness goals. She works with businesses to integrate customized energy-enhancing practices in their workplace.
• Fellow 2014, Stanford Health 4 All – Stanford University School of Medicine
• Clinical Ayurveda Specialist, 2002 – California College of Ayurveda
• Master of Yoga 1997 & 2008 – International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center
• This class is suitable for beginners and intermediate level practitioners (13+ years old).
• Please wear comfortable clothing and remove your watch and jewelry.
• Avoid eating or drinking (except water) at least 2 hours before class.
• Yoga Mats will be provided.
Unite … Serve … Celebrate…
The India Community Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (tax id #52-2351119)
Made possible by the generous donations of our community.
Love the ICC? Visit these sites and share the love…