Jobs At ICC
Front Desk Coordinator
The India Community Center (ICC) is a nonprofit, non-sectarian, non-religious, and non-political organization that celebrates and promotes Indian culture. ICC was founded 10 years ago by a group of Silicon Valley entrepreneurs and ICC has grown to more than 2,500 members, 250 volunteers, and 100 donors and patrons. The ICC Table Tennis Center is North America’s largest Table Tennis training facility. It is home to National and Olympic Champion players and offer coaching, free play, and competitive events as well. It has over 200 players and offers classes, summer camps, and one on one coaching for players.
Industry: Non Profit Community Based Organization
Job Title: Receptionist / Customer service
Experience: Entry- Level, 3 years relevant administrative experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Monday to Friday – 2 pm to 10 pm (closing)
Salary Range: $12 to $15 per hour , subject to previous experience
Job Function: Receive callers and visitors, determine nature of business, and direct appropriately by performing the following administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage incoming calls, Collect and distribute mail and messages
- Perform administrative duties as assigned including managing schedule of instructors, managing payments for the classes and camps.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be available to work flexible shifts depending on weekly schedule
- Ability to work effectively with all staff members, and parents
- Demonstrate kindness, patience, and consideration for all visitors and members
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of internet software. Ability to use Google docs, Gmail, and basic Microsoft Office Word processing software.
- Availability: Closing shift and weekends as per requirement.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a Cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest along with resume to Shanthia@indiacc.org.